The top quality and sound assortment of sugarcane is created by little and medium ranchers of western Uttar Pradesh (India) called sugarcane bowl. The sugarcane is reaped at its pinnacle guaranteeing the best possible development of the juice and sugar content.
The sugarcane is appropriately cleaned and squashed in sterile condition to separate the crisp juice.
The sugarcane juice is bubbled in sterile condition and no synthetic and Sulfur is utilized in its juice, just the normal arrangement is included for cleaning the juice.
Health benefits of Village Fresh Jaggery:
- Prevents Constipation: Jaggery activates the digestive enzymes in the body and stimulates bowel movements to help prevent and relieve constipation.
- Treats flu-like symptoms: Jaggery can fight symptoms of a cold and cough. All you need to do is mix Fresh Jaggery with warm water and drink up, or even add it in your tea instead of sugar to reap the benefits. Jaggery produces heat in the body, which is the reason that people consume it in winters.
- Boosts immunity: Jaggery is loaded with antioxidants and minerals such as selenium and zinc, which in turn help prevent free-radical damage and also boost resistance against infections
- Blood purifier: One of the most well-known nutrition benefits of chemical free jaggery is its ability to purify the blood and increase hemoglobin levels.
- Liver detoxification: Jaggery is a natural body cleanser and helps cleanse the liver by flushing out harmful toxins from the body, which further helps detoxify the liver.
- Cleanses the body: It is advised to eat jaggery to remove unwanted particles from the body. It efficiently cleans the respiratory tract, lungs, intestines, stomach, and food pipe
- Lowers menstrual pain: Jaggery, due to its richness in many essential nutrients, is an effective natural treatment for menstrual problems providing relief from cramps. Eating a small piece of Jaggery daily can combat symptoms of PMS since it leads to the release of endorphins.
- Relieves joint pain: Jaggery can provide much-needed relief for people suffering from aches and pains in joints.
- Prevents respiratory problems: By consuming jaggery regularly, many respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis can be prevented.
BENEFITS OF JAGGERY
- Incresed Energy: People who feel a lot of fatigue and weakness also benefit from jaggery a lot. Jaggery is digested quickly, it does not even grow sugar
And your energy level increases. Whenever you are tired after working all day, eat jaggery immediately. Fatigue will disappear in no time.
- Strengthen bones: If you are suffering from joint pain then jaggery can prove to be very beneficial for you. Phosphorus bones with calcium present in jaggery helps strengthen. Apart from this, taking ginger with a piece of regular jaggery does not cause joint pain in winter.The elderly will also benefit greatly by eating jaggery bread, so it is better to consume jaggery instead of sugar in every meal.
- Overcome iron deficiency: There are many things whose intake reduces iron deficiency, but jaggery is such that iron is found in excess.That is, jaggery is a major source of iron. It is very beneficial for patients with anemia. Therefore, people with anemia should replace sugar. It is recommended to eat jaggery, especially for women, its intake is very important.
- Maintain digestion: Jaggery, with its taste, has blood purifying properties. This allows all the toxic substrates of the body to come out easily. Therefore, eating jaggery is beneficial. Regular eating jaggery with a glass of water or milk keeps the stomach fit. Apart from this, people with stomach as problems should also eat a little jaggery after eating to avoid problems, this will remove gas.
- Cure cough cold: Due to the hotness of jaggery, its intake provides relief from cold and cough. Avoid eating raw jaggery during a cold It should be used in tea or by making laddus. Apart from this, two black peppers, when there is a problem of sitting voice due to a sore throat, by eating 50 grams of jaggery, this problem is eliminated and the throat also gets relief.
- Beneficial for women: For women or girls who have abdominal pain during periods, jaggery is very beneficial because it contains many vitamins and there are minerals. Jaggery keeps your digestion right, so eating jaggery during periods reduces pain and keeps the body warm helps in.
- Beneficial in asthma: Asthma patients are also advised to eat jaggery. Jaggery controls body temperature and due to its anti-allergic properties, its intake is very beneficial for asthma patients.
- Beneficial for the skin: Jaggery is also very good for the skin. It helps to make your skin healthy and attractive. Jaggery helps to remove bad toxins from the blood, which clears the blood. Which makes your skin glow as well as the problem of pimples and wrinkles.